My commitment to you
—Is to be right there coaching you on as you drive through to the
goals you’ve set for yourself but haven’t been able to reach. Together,
we can remove the limits that have held you back. You will learn a few
proven methods, commit to them, and success will be yours.
Tell yourself where you want to be this time next year—and let’s go there!
What are you waiting for?
Get Started Here
Carolyn O’Byrne, CHT
• Author of Gut Instinct
• Colon hydrotherapist
• Lfe coach
• Trained healing touch therapist
• Speaker on health and wellness
• Wife of a truck driver
- Being in the heart of the trucking industry, my experience, knowledge, and passion are directed towards drivers and their families, in various ways. These include life coaching; offering online strategies; promoting my book, Gut Instinct; speaking at industry events; and doing whatever I can to help other members of the industry achieve the positive changes they desire in their lives.
- As a certified Colon Hydrotherapist, Life Coach, and trained Healing Touch therapist, I’ve had a natural interest in health and nutrition my whole life. Some unfortunate medical issues within my family motivated and pushed me along the medical path of learning and thinking outside the box in a natural direction. I have applied the same knowledge and skills in my own life and family that I teach others. So I know from personal experience that the strategies work. I am confident they will work for you.
- With my help, you can learn, in a confidential setting, to be your own driver on your journey to physical and emotional health.
My focus is truck drivers!
Drivers have a special place in my heart. My husband and I have been associated with the trucking industry since 1999. I have always felt strongly that drivers and their families are challenged physically and emotionally in ways most people don’t understand. There is an ongoing need for these challenges to be addressed.
For example, my book, Gut Instinct, was written with truckers in mind.
Check Out My Book Here
Life coaching is a skilled practice that assists you to organize your thoughts to achieve personal goals. A life coach listens intently and provides a strong support system that promotes tapping into your inner, God-given strengths. If you feel stuck, a life coach can partner with you to help pinpoint the obstacles that are blocking your inner peace, joy and happiness. Only by identifying those obstacles can you move forward. In short, a life coach helps you get from point A to point B.
To summarize, a life coach helps you:
- Get crystal clear on what you really want in your life.
- Design actions steps for moving toward your vision
- Take those action steps by supporting and keeping you accountable.
- Achieve your vision for yourself through this process
What a coach is not:
A life coach is not a therapist. Instead of dealing primarily with your past, a life coach focuses more on looking toward your future. Life coaching does not involve diagnosing, treating, or curing anything. It
helps you affirm and embrace your built-in ability to reach your goals.